Your First Appointment – Get Debt Relief Solutions
If we determine that a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 PLAN bankruptcy can give you the Debt Relief that you seek, we will give you a list of materials and documents required before you may file a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 PLAN bankruptcy to bring to our office which would include the following:
- For the last six (6) months, your employment pay stubs for you, and if you are married, the pay stubs of your spouse whether or not you were intending to file a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 PLAN bankruptcy by yourself. Additionally, you must provide information on all sources of income for BOTH you and your spouse from ALL sources including besides your wages such as: unemployment, worker’s compensation, disability, social security, food stamps, disability, and child support. If you are in business for yourself, a statement, or statements, detailing your monthly income and expenses from that self-employment.
- A list of all real estate owned including time-shares regardless of where located and mortgage statements, if any, of mortgages against the listed property.
- Your two (2) most recent Federal tax returns.
- Your local or other bills and debts that might not be found on your credit report.
- Your driver’s license or government issued ID and if you and your spouse are filing a joint case, your spouse’s identification.
- Your Social Security card or other proof of your Social Security number for you, and if your spouse is filing with you, your spouse’s Social Security card.
- The requested information is required whether you file alone or with your spouse or if you may be separated from your spouse.